For those who want:
Simple beauty everyday.
A home that nourishes the soul.
A space that feels uniquely yours.
From online consultations to full-scale design services, let’s work together to create your perfect space. I specialize in a holistic approach to interior design, one that’s attuned to your project budget, personal style, and wellness goals.
Choose from the services below, or contact me to discuss a customized proposal.
Onsite design package – $250
For clients based in the London, Ontario area.
- It starts with a 15 minute introductory phone call. We’ll discuss your vision for the space, as well as your desired scope, scale, and budget.
- After our chat, I’ll assign you some homework. You’ll put together a Pinterest-style board (or magazine clippings) of things that inspire you. These could include rooms that you find appealing, colour palettes you respond to, artists that you admire — it’s completely up to you! This exercise will give me a deeper understanding of your unique personality and style.
- A 2 hour in-house consultation. We’ll walk through the entire home to determine which aspects you enjoy, which you don’t, and how your chosen space fits within this larger whole. Moving to the space in question, I’ll suggest specific options like floorplans, finishes, or furniture pieces.
At the end of our two hours, you’ll emerge with a strong vision and a design plan of how to transform your chosen space. You’ll be able to use these tools to go forth on your own, or you may choose to work with me on an ongoing basis for assistance with purchasing, installation, or overseeing the project.
Additional services—such as additional consultation hours, site visits, shopping trips, and email or phone consults: $75 per hour.
Remote design package – $250 per room*
For clients located anywhere!
- We’ll start things off with a comprehensive online questionnaire, where you’ll share your design sensibilities and your goals for the project. I will also ask you for photos and measurements of the room in question.
- After receiving your responses, I’ll provide you with a customized and complete visual package. Depending on your needs, this could include a floor plan, colour story, and furniture selections. I could also research online shops, offering guidance on how to find the specific pieces to create your perfect space.
*Thinking bigger? Smaller? Whether it’s choosing a colour scheme for your entire home, or writing a plan to clear your clutter, let’s tailor a remote design package that works for you.
“I love coming home! Rachel transformed my living space. She’s actually more magician than designer. She gave me a whole new appreciation for objects and art pieces I’ve owned for years simply by re-positioning them in my home. Rachel brings a playful curiosity to her design work – a fresh and creative ‘what if’ approach that opens up new and exciting perspectives. Rachel is very professional and respectful and she always welcomes my input. Our collaboration was nothing short of fun and inspiring. Hire Rachel and rediscover the beautiful soul of your home.” Jocelyn. London, Ontario
“We’d been in our home for about a year, but couldn’t seem to transform our formal living and dining room into a cozier, more casual space that the whole family could enjoy. Rachel met with me at our home for a consultation, and I showed her some photos of spaces I loved. She traveled to Toronto to source the perfect furniture and sent me photos along the way to gauge our taste. Rachel saved us a lot of time and worked with our budget, and we’re in love with the pieces she found for us. If you need an interior decorator in or around London, I strongly recommend her!” —Tori. London, Ontario
“Thank you for everything! You, and your resourceful emails, have helped make an overwhelming project seem much easier. I’m sure I’ll be needing your help in the future and I’ll spread the word how happy I was with your services.” —Lisa. London, Ontario
“Rachel is super efficient, well-connected, and professional. She uses both sides of the brain, as she’s a talented artist with great business sense. The best part of working with Rachel is how intuitive she is. She was compassionate and empathetic to my vision, and she made it happen! When we first started working together, my living room was cold, uninviting, and narrow. I wanted it to be a place that people would gravitate to, where they’d sit together. Thanks to her creativity, it’s now exactly that — a warm and beautiful space that we now call our heart room! I would absolutely recommend her services.” Tasha. Toronto, Ontario